Mission and goals
The Quebec Association for Food Protection is committed to advancing food safety by providing food safety professionals with a forum to exchange information on protection the food supply.
- Help improve the professional status of those dedicated to food safety;
- Encourage improvement of food processing practices;
- Collect and distribute information to members concerning food safety;
- Provide a forum to discuss current food protection affairs and subjects of mutual interest;
- Communicate with regulation agencies about food safety and security;
- Cooperate with other professional associations for the development of public health protection, food safety, general sanitary and environmental concerns.