Can be regular members of AQIA, all the food safety professionals of the food industry such as regulation and certification organizations, food equipment and supply, lab services, government, academic, research centres, etc.
Regular members receive all benefits listed for an annual cost of 30$. Memberships run from July 1 to June 30 of the next year.
The corporate member category provides the opportunity for companies to be associated with AQIA in the pursuit of our mission. A corporate member has the same benefits as the regular member plus:
- Access to display tables during AQIA activities
- An annual recognition in AQIA’s newsletter;
- An opportunity to advertise in the newsletter;
The cost to become corporate member is of 100$ per year. Memberships run from July 1 to June 30 of the next year.
Note: The corporate membership allows only one person to take advantage of the preferential registration rate to AQIA activities. Those of the same organization may purchase a regular membership ($30) to have access to the member registration rate.
Technical, undergraduate, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are welcome as members of the Association. The benefits are as follow:
- Contact with future employers
- Discounted registration rate for AQIA meetings
- Participation to poster sessions during AQIA meetings
- Scholarships allocated for the scientific poster competition at AQIA annual meetings
Student memberships cost 15$ annually. Memberships run from July 1 to June 30 of the next year.