Saint-Hyacinthe Research and Development Centre
3600 boul. Casavant O.
See Map below
Considering the current situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemy, it was decided to postpone the annual AQIA Symposium to 2021. More details will follow on the format and dates of the event, yet on the same topic of Food Safety in the Era of Sustainable Development.
- The World Health Organization's One health Approach, promoting multi-sectoral responses to food safety hazards and other public health threats at the human-animal-ecosystem interface and provide guidance on how to reduce these risks;
- Kali Kniel, professor, University of Delaware, IAFP President
- The Second Harvest food rescue project to capture surplus food before it ends up in the landfill to feed people rather than negatively impact environment;
- Lori Nikkel, CEO, Second Harvest
- Duality of consumers' needs: ecoresponsability or food safety?
- Alexandrine Huot, Industry Advisor, Bureau de normalisation du Québec (BNQ)
- A panel to discuss issues and actions for businesses to emerge from the COVID-19 Crisis
- Guests names coming soon
- and others to come ...
- Kalmia Kniel, Professor of Microbial Food Safety, University of Delaware, president of IAFP
- Lori Nikkel, Chief Executive Officer, Second Harvest
- Anne-Marie Desbiens, the Scientific Foodie, author of Mieux conserver ses aliments pour moins gaspiller
- Alexandrine Huot, industrial advisor, Bureau de normalisation du Québec
Others to come, just as competent and interesting!
Coordinator - AQIA