Provide a portal to share and obtain information on food safety.
- Help improve the professional status of those dedicated to food safety;
- Encourage improvement of food processing practices;
- Collect and distribute information to members concerning food safety;
- Provide a forum to discuss current food protection affairs and subjects of mutual interest;
- Communicate with regulation agencies about food safety and security;
- Cooperate with other professional associations for the development of public health protection, food safety, general sanitary and environmental concerns.
Our members are from various sectors of the agrifood industry
(manufacture, retail, restaurant, catering, etc.)
(equipment, hygiene, cleaning, disinfection, technologies, etc.)
(audits, certification, quality control, training, labeling, etc.)
(detection, tests, microbiological control, etc.)
(HACCP, ISO, GFSI, GFCP, etc.)
Training and research
(inspection, regulation, etc.)